Friday, May 12, 2017


Saw Dust and paint puddles




How did we come up with the name? Easy what we are two older ladies and between us we make one he-- of a dust pile. Carol, a very talented wood worker ( Her Passion) she also carves wood and paints lovely water colors. Carol makes some unusual and lovely gourds. Carol is the technical advisor and tool master for this team.
Misty (Me) carved wood until my hands came up with a stopper, carpel tunnel and it prevented me from continuing carving. My passion is painting and gourds. Mostly seven days a week I am painting something. Oils, Watercolors, Gourds which are in acrylics. I am the idea and creative end of the team coming up with ideas for some of the new pieces. Not as knowledgeable as Carol with the tools but can always call on her to help me find my way with them.
We work s a team and what one cannot do the other can. Many of our pieces are the effort of one, but many are also a combined effort as two old Dusty Ladies come up with the finished product.
We hope you will join us as we journey on our dusty road.

More to come a little later. Have a delightful life and live every minute of it to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment